7 - Road to.....


Canon 40D 10-22mm at 22mm, iso100, 1/4 sec f8, +CLP

I took this image on the Teton workshop at the first site the group visited. It was very significant for me and helped set my style and mode for the entire workshop. The back story on this was the 50 photographers 100 yards down this road crowded around the front of a log house with the Tetons in the background, THE SHOT. Although this will never be as famous as the log house it is a good image in terms of line, color and texture. It got me started on my creative process, which starts by leaving the crowd to think on my own. I did not realize it at the time but group creativity is never better than singles working alone, this thought comes from an article named "Capturing Creativity" by Robert Epstein google it. Back to the image, what caught my eye was the yellow leaves against the blue road and then the line they formed. I will quite often look for "line" when I'm in a creative stuck zone. Comments about creative process welcome......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

79 - Belief

111 - Effortless

90 - Peace