110 - Blessed


Canon 5DmkII, 16-35mm at 16mm, iso100, 1/15, 1/4, 1 sec at f/11.0, +CPL

What work I have done I have done because it has been play. If it had been work I shouldn't have done it. Who was it who said, "Blessed is the man who has found his work"? Whoever it was he had the right idea in his mind. Mark you, he says his work--not somebody else's work. The work that is really a man's own work is play and not work at all. Cursed is the man who has found some other man's work and cannot lose it. When we talk about the great workers of the world we really mean the great players of the world. The fellows who groan and sweat under the weary load of toil that they bear never can hope to do anything great. How can they when their souls are in a ferment of revolt against the employment of their hands and brains? The product of slavery, intellectual or physical, can never be great. Mark Twain

Comments

Marka said…
Beautiful!

You take beautiful photographs of beautiful scenes and are to be commended for it.
J. L. T. said…
I always sink into your sky and sunset photos, they are brilliant! Have a nive weekend, Mike!
Sean said…
Your photographs are absoloutely incredibly beautiful. Really enjoying your blog!
Sehraeuber said…
beautiful ... another stunning colorfully landscape!
Karen said…
I'm so happy to know of your blog. I like your landscapes and realize what beeauty I have been missing in the land and sea around me. It's there if I am willing to capture it. Thank you for providing metadata on each photo. I find it helpful.
Indeed.... beautiful reflections and fabulous color... a true joy to see.
Thanks all, I am so blessed that I get to see and photograph these times and to share them with you...

Popular posts from this blog

79 - Belief

111 - Effortless

90 - Peace