19 - More HDR Images

Canon 40D, 24 70mm at various mm & f, iso 400, +CLP, AEB -2,0,+2 , All hand held.

More HDR images, this time I took a group of about 50 different images. 3 different exposures (-2,0,+2) for each image. Set the camera in Low-speed continuous mode to capture all images from the same point. Tripod of course will make these sharper.
What I wanted to test was the batch processing part of Photomatrix Pro 3.0 and I can report it worked flawlessly and was very easy to configure. I used the Batch process to process all at one time. Took about 40 minutes of unattended computer time, about 75% of the images required no more processing. The images shown here came right out of PP 3.0 .



I would love comments about this HDR program or any other.

Comments

Debra Trean said…
talk about details....these are full of them...richness of color too...very nice work

Popular posts from this blog

79 - Belief

90 - Peace

111 - Effortless